Sunday, December 6, 2009

good god, almost two years to the day since posting on this; its funny, i actually, literally have done nothing. i did not(underlined) become famous. i did not(underlined) "hookup" at a hollywood party with a nasty "famous" chic. i did not(underlined) find work as an artist (yet).

i did graduate with an mfa from claremont. i did start taking anti depressants. i did start seeing a therapist. i did have to borrow money to pay my rent. i did lose weight, which for me never weighing even 125, this sucks.

oh and to top all this off, the truck in my first post broke, i had to get my 65 barracuda down to la, now that sweet little gem is acting up on me, so i may not even have a car.

if anyone out there wants to donate to the "save jacob butts cause", you are more than welcome to send me money, food, love, etc.

thank you all, with as much love as i can afford,
jacob

No comments: